EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

Ann: Funding Facility Update , page-2

1. SRF
    1,046 Posts.
    To little too late.

I wonder if the legal adviser now is the same one who advised EDM on the 'purchase agreement'. It is quite amazing how no due deligience was done on AGS/JCLTVF.

1.at my guessitmates, AGS had already sold around 115 million of the 187 milion 'committment share' by last Friday.

2.The agreement was supposedly signed between EDM and JCLTVF Ltd of which does not exist in any company registry in the US.
    Not sure who they can take legal action against.

3.AGS Capital Group has only Virtual Offices. The communication stipulated in the agreement is only via email. I wonder who they are going to go after.

It is sad for Anthony and his 'legal advisers' to fall for a Nigerian Scam months after the Western Gulf Advisory scandal was published widely.

Funny how this only came to light when AGS submitted the agreement with Form604 on 7/7/2011...whereas the management of EDM was trying to put a lid on their bungle. If I didn't send an email to Anthony on Friday, I wonder if he would have bothered to inform the market of his embarassment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.