AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Whilst I agree that most holders were not offered an entry into...

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Whilst I agree that most holders were not offered an entry into the most recent CR, I am not disappointed by this at all.

The reasons:

1. AVQ was recently trading as low as $.13 - great opportunity to get in if you've got the balls (and this being the spec end of the market, you better have inflamed ones!)

2. I've seen it time and time again, where retail holders are offered these opportunities and dump almost straight away to take profits. This limits upside price movement and can stunt momentum.
    Not saying that AVQ share holders would do this, but I'm happy that the downside risk is limited from this perspective as larger institutional holders would look to hold on for longer (usually).
    This being said, I it will still be a grind higher even on the news we've been waiting for

3. Time and paperwork involved with opening this up to the holders would be greater, most costly and consume more time - all of which AVQ needs to avoid.

I'm expecting a slight pullback but if it was oversubscribed as indicated, then we should see the price continue to move upwards.

Also good to note that the consolidation we've seen over the last 2 weeks is a result of this CR, and not anything else. We're poised to continue the uptrend over the next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.