EXR 0.00% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

Been a holder since 2020 guys, and didn't sell out when I could...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Been a holder since 2020 guys, and didn't sell out when I could have made $50k or more in profit at the peak of our glorious run a few years ago.

Some folks have pointed out that we need some newer buyers, a lot of us talking here aren't really moving the price, we're just holding. 50c was a lot to ask for years ago especially at the stage we were at compared to now.

I won't lie, the current outlook looking strictly at the SP is pretty frustrating, because it's a pretty nasty loss compared to even when I got in at a higher price than now.

I'm here to vent my frustrations all the same, but we should also look at it objectively with this point in mind.

If the stock price was 16c, or even 25c, the feelings about what's going on would absolutely be different for all of you. I can say for certain that if the stock price was higher, none of the flaws we're speculating and venting about would matter to a lot of you. You'd be praising them for their very same actions simply because the stock price.

A lot of us are speaking out of emotion (I know I am, this is more than frustrating, because I took a gamble on this), but please also consider, none of this would matter to more than half of you if the stock price was in your favor. You wouldn't be criticizing these same decisions nearly as much as you are now.

For those of us who are at a deep loss, it happens. If you were smart, and didn't invest more than what you felt you could potentially lose, you're doing great and can walk away either feeling you might not ever see your money again, or you might see a lot of money later.

Point is, it's a stock, check your emotions, and don't pretend half the risks we're feeling the pinch for now weren't an evitability a few years ago.

I'm still in it, I'm still at a pretty sizable loss if I were to cash out. Maybe I'll never see my cash again, but I'm still optimistic there's still a good play here.

Does it make me want to sell out? Yeah, it does, but I also came into this knowing I could lose a lot of money.

If you're still in it for reasons you felt were sound and logical, then there's nothing to worry about.

This still plenty of potential, many many many things of value go through these cycles. Don't forget that. Just know there's always a risk, and there's always a reward.

Just don't pretend like you'd be criticizing these decisions the same if the stock price was higher. We're all talking out of emotion and frustration.

Let it play out, vent your frustration, hope for the best, and don't hurt your investment by telling everyone interested in it that it sucks. When it might be better than you thought it was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191400 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 72000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.