EXR 2.13% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

I understand everyone including myself is a bit frustrated with...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I understand everyone including myself is a bit frustrated with the decision to cap raise at this price but there is a positive to all this. Think about the dilution from this cap raise. Sure we may be diluted by 10-15% but we fully 100% own Grandis because of it. I trust the board knows what they are doing, I've always trusted them and they aren't rookies in their respective fields. Would you rather no dilution, no extra cash and own Grandis 50%? That would mean we would have to make decisions with another company who may take longer than just deciding ourselves and lose 50% of the profits from Grandis. I'm sure if Grandis does 2x (or more) the resource numbers like Neil has said can be done, a 10mil cap raise will be nothing compared to the sale price of the project. I trust the board although might not act as some of you "experts" would but I do strongly believe this was a decision to maximise SH return in the long run. 50% more profits from Grandis means 50% more funding for Mongolia and Gobi H2 or a potential dividend payout??

Im not blind coz I know timelines have not always worked out which is frustrating but if this stock does make big I'm sure everyone that held on would be laughing.

The SPP is a benefit to only "existing shareholders" which I think is great news that people aren't just getting free oppies unless you already hold. Sure the institutions get oppies too but they are 7mil worth towards our project and I don't think any of us retail have that extra kind of money to support the company's projects rn.
    I will try muster what I can to participate in the SPP even if it is a small parcel.

This is IMO as a long term holder for 3 years. As long as I make more money from EXR than the 5% interest I could make in the bank p/year then I'd be very happy.

GLTAHs regardless of whether you choose to stay or go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $21.75K 235.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 268111 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 86392 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.