RLT 1.78% 86.0¢ renergen limited

I wouldn't respond to him if I was you. I have also worked in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I wouldn't respond to him if I was you. I have also worked in the oil and gas industry all of my life. I was working for SANTOS back in the 80s during the construction of the LNG plant at Moomba, pipeline to Port Bonython and port facilities there. I recently finished up in PNG working alongside Exxon with their LNG project in Hides, pipeline and port facilities north of Port Moresby. One thing I do know from both those projects is that delays will always happen. The difference is that both those companies had near unlimited funds and resources to utilise when timelines slipped. Exxon would charter Antonov aircraft to airfreight delayed equipment. When a landslide cut the Highlands Highway they flew Hercules planes non-stop for a month from Lae and Port Moresby to Moro in the Southern Highlands. If Renergen had that sort of money available I'm sure we wouldn't have the delays. He also talks about missing pipelines and plant equipment. Without being privvy to the the actual project timeline details I would estimate they never impacted the critical path. If the plant is finished and waiting for feedstock from the pipeline I will concede he was right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.