DEL 0.00% 10.0¢ delorean corporation limited

Ann: Funding Mandate for Project Pipeline and FY21 Guidance, page-6

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Additional takeaways not mentioned by dabozza above.

Possible new 3rd party contracts: "In addition to these EPC contracts, Biogass Renewables is tendering for a major EPC contract in Victoria which is in the advanced stages of selection. Biogass is also undertaking further feasibility work for third party plant builds in Victoria and New South Wales."

3rd party contracts are the companies biggest profit makers so this will be interesting to watch.

Acquisitions: "CleanTech Energy is currently considering strategic acquisition opportunities in line with its Distribution Energy Resource (DER) strategy in the National Energy market."

At first I suspected this will be to do with entering sales to consumers rather than just selling to business like they have talked about. However reading futher it seems like they are talking about generation assests?

"Under this strategy, CleanTech is considering strategic acquisition opportunities in the NEM focussing on other forms of renewable energy and storage capability. "

They had mentioned wind/solar in interviews but I didn't think this would be something they would focus on so soon.

FID targets for DEQO and DEVT: "$24m Delorean Energy Queensland One and $22m Delorean Energy Victoria Two Scheduled for FID by mid-2022"

Also it is confirmed again that DEQO is 100% self owned. While I was pretty sure this was the case dabozza wasn't so sure about it in our previous discussions.

Thoughts:
    Personally I'm pretty happy with the update. Already having a retail energy contract in the NEM, and work towards more EPC contracts, far outweighs a new firms requirement to account for exiting expenses in a different way. Pretty big overreaction on the market this morning but not unexpected as the short term market is always sensitive to any type of downgrade regardless of the reason.
    Last edited by emptytrolly: 23/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $47.70K 476.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9198 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 179264 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.