OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

G'Day Groundswell -Agree with your comment -They’re not even...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    G'Day Groundswell -Agree with your comment -They’re not even close to production
    at Sertao and it will cost them more than $8 million to get there.

We are aware of
    DD Drilling campaign underway-shallow 15 mts hole OST-013 is interesting
    East side -OST-013 -Drilled is likely continuation of mineralisation that TRY mined
    on the eastern extension to the old Sertão Stage 5 ore body -Core has been determined
    being a 1-3mts intersection that is-heavily oxidised with arsenopyrites and other sulphides identified in OST013 at only 15 mts depth- .

Western Side-OST-012-Examination of current and historic drill core indicate the
    presence of a fault running south-southwest to north-north-east along the western
    edge of the old Sertão mine.

I.P.-Anomaly mentioned ?

Extract -Quote Analyzing the data gathered from the 2015 campaign with historic data from
    SML, Troy, WMC and the SRT001 (Yamana) drilling together with the existing
    induced polarisation survey of the project provides
    very strong support for the
    theory of continuation of the intense mineralisation along a structurally controlled fluid pathway to the west and north.
    Our exploration team view the findings of this modelling to indicate potential significant extensions of the Stage 4 and Stage 5 orebodies.

Three additional high priority targets, Nena, Estrella and Santa Rita have also been identified-any one aware of these ?

Though somethings brewing that got Magna interested .

It seems lots to play out yet.
    gltah-salt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.