BC8 8.11% 40.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Funding Progress, page-22

1. 12,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3214
    Retailers and ETF selling continue to sell out at the bottom while gold price keeps rising. That is a great sign. They are chasing insanely overpriced nasdaq stocks. They are not the smart big money.
    Who is buying all this gold to soak up the selling??? Central banks are the big buyers. Not just one bank, but many. This is about diversifying out of the dollar. The other currencies are also printed crap. Geopolitical issues will continue, wars, US election, China tensions and global debt are fueling the obvious. The world is changing under our feet and few assets provide better proven protection. There is a massive disconnect with equity prices and the physical price. This has been going on for some time. I can't wait for Sunday out of Hong Kong to finish off the money. I feel a lot better dealing with a first board publically listed company for all the equity simply because it's simplifies the process imo. I have been in med term investments that have halved on me before they multibagged and bc8 is looking like another one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.030(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $177.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 40.5¢ 37.5¢ $2.257M 5.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 14869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.