TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Hi Everyone, I guess it's a relief to all shareholders. Well...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Everyone,

I guess it's a relief to all shareholders.
    Well done management for turning a crisis into an opportunity.
    To me it feels like a Christmas present.
    I was cautiously confident that things would work out somehow, as a lot of things were at stake.
    Investors money and local resident's job and the local village economy.
    Looks like at the end cool head prevailed and now TRY is back in operation.

The local politician tried to use this unfortunate incident to play hard ball on TRY and
    TRY have used this incident to clear out the lazy bums/union people and now will only hire the open for business people. The work force will be streamlined and I'm sure management already have the list of people who will resume their respective duties.

To put into analogy it's like a RESET for TRY( Just like we reset Windows after many years of use, malicious software/programs etc)

TRY starts fresh from here. I'm not saying it's blue sky but obviously things can only get better.
    A streamline operation, great drilling results and a good gold price.
    Also to think that Gold Prepay Loan for(5200 oz@ USD $1450), the Malaysian fund must firmly believe that Gold will be above that price and the ability of TRY to repay the money in gold.
    On top M & G investments putting new money at a higher price then their initial investment speaks volumes about their confidence in TRY.
    A good outcome and a good day for all shareholders.
    Once again the naysayers are left wondering.

Go TRY Go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.