MGU 7.14% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Ann: Funding Round for Green Pig Iron Project in Saudi Arabia, page-108

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1551
    We closed at 1.8 by a couple shares in the post market auction not 1.5, that was hit 2 days later, it sounds to me like your still letting your emotions cloud things and creating a narrative that didn't happen to give credit to your beliefs instead of letting the evidence do the talking

look at the raise for instance, investors will be buying in to the HIsmelt facility, not magnum specifically so I think the fact that a tiny 15m MC company hold the rights to build HIsmelt is irrelevant, investors in this new raise will be looking at the potential profits from the Saudi facility, that raise has been left to 2 companies when half has already been gatenteed by the KSA, it's not even been one week yet so it's foolish to say it's not gonna be possible to raise that amount

plus saying that someone could just buy out magnum makes no sense, magnum hold the rights to build HIsmelt, midmetal are essentially a shell company right now, are you suggesting the saudi government should have bought magnum? And just because a company has a 15m MC that doesn't mean you can buy it for that amount, you would have to offer much more to buy all shares

endvof the day, people who have held for a long time or those who have lost money will always hold a negative view, I can't see any aspect of this announcement as being negative and the market doesn't act rationally, a company can fly 200% on rock chip sample results and not move at all on the completion of a DFS, traders will trade and everyone will look to buy as cheap as possible especially in these high interest times, unless there is a massive announcement like offtakes or all funding secured then people will say oh they will get funding in Q4? Alright I'll set my buy price at 1.4 then and wait.. that's just how the market works

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $45.86K 3.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1234307 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 93615 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.