ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Honestly? Based on what I know, I would still buy. That’s because I know what they have. The world is going crazy on green energy, whether you agree or not, it’s the future. MGU are in a prime position. As for being stuck, I’m not. I’ve been averaging all the way since I entered. I have 6 million options and 5 million heads. I could have sold on the ANN and made a little profit. I didn’t, because I believe in the project. In order to be successful in life we need to learn from the past then let it go.

I don’t know you personally and I believe deep down you think you are doing a good thing here by warning us all of your experience here at MGU. However , no one has asked for your opinion or advice. So the more you keep forcing the same points over and over, the more annoying you become. I expressed my disappointment with the way the company was going for a few weeks here and I know it pisssed a few people off, however, the company has moved forward since then and have great opportunities on the horizon. My point is, I stopped complaining and moved on, now it’s time you do.

Last edited by MrFantastic: 01/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.712M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $12.07K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 869437 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 68976 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.