MGU 21.4% 1.1¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Ann: Funding Round for Green Pig Iron Project in Saudi Arabia, page-145

1. 2,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    Honestly? Based on what I know, I would still buy. That’s because I know what they have. The world is going crazy on green energy, whether you agree or not, it’s the future. MGU are in a prime position. As for being stuck, I’m not. I’ve been averaging all the way since I entered. I have 6 million options and 5 million heads. I could have sold on the ANN and made a little profit. I didn’t, because I believe in the project. In order to be successful in life we need to learn from the past then let it go.

I don’t know you personally and I believe deep down you think you are doing a good thing here by warning us all of your experience here at MGU. However , no one has asked for your opinion or advice. So the more you keep forcing the same points over and over, the more annoying you become. I expressed my disappointment with the way the company was going for a few weeks here and I know it pisssed a few people off, however, the company has moved forward since then and have great opportunities on the horizon. My point is, I stopped complaining and moved on, now it’s time you do.

Last edited by MrFantastic: 01/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.003(21.4%)
Mkt cap ! $8.902M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $56.63K 4.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 393791 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1279663 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.