MGU 0.00% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Ann: Funding Round for Green Pig Iron Project in Saudi Arabia, page-152

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3812
    I think you are getting me wrong. I like you, your passion, commitment etc. I can feel that as a person you are a good man. Hence I reply to you.
    Regarding why we are on Hot Copper, and the only reason is to have positive posts, that will defeat the purpose. There are hundreds of posts that may be in the positive for the week. Occasionally someone like me comes across and has a different opinion. When a post is positive, and repetitive, we still love it. But if its negative, we have a different opinion. Its a subtle thing, but you need to cross the boundary to understand posts on HC.
    I still say - this was going to be a defining moment in MGU history to raise 700m and get to action. Why has market ignored it? No one cares about the announcement. Why? Either they don't believe it , or they believe it has no gains for MGU.
    Why would think that there may be no gains for MGU? Again, have a think. Does this arrangement, MGU, Mid-Metal, Saudi, people who are raising etc look clear-cut of what's happening, or is it muddled? I don't have a clue. And there is conflict of interest, in my view, though I am no expert. MGU is a sell of product, and also a buyer of product in another entity. Say, someone what Mid-Metal to flourish. Saudi Investment to flourish. They can do well if their source cost is less. If MGU sells at minimum price so that other entity is profitable. Who is going to care of MGU? The buyer and seller may be same. I am thinking like that. Many others could be as well. Its good to have a conviction, but better to happen an open thinking. I wish you well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1386820 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1027304 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.