MGU 7.14% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Agree , market wont buy it until they actually get their hands...

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1888
    Agree , market wont buy it until they actually get their hands on some funding so its a waiting gam for now . From the outset though it looks like a pretty good deal with a decent valuation as well , in regards to MGU dropping down to 15% , well we were always going to get some sort of dilution , but as u say , 15% of a 1.5 billion NPV aint to shabby .
    I reckon we arent far away on Bio Char news as well , Neil stated in his interview that V Capital Consulting were originally looking at the Bio Char and the Hismelt caught their attention , so hopefully some news on that front soon , maybe a similar deal with a cash injection for working capital to tie us over !
    Now we wait to see what the Saudis do with Mid Metal , can they get their hands on some cash sooner than Magnum and maybe get a DFS started , or do we require a DFS if its being built in KSA ??? does anyone know the answer to that , will Molong sign the rights over without a DFS ?.
    And lastly the elephant in the room , whats taking so long with securing offtakes for BV ?
    The demand is there for the higher grade so whats the hold up ?
    Im very surprised that Anglo havent stepped up to take all the ore , they were keen back in the day when Dano was on board and that was for the DSO , so why not this time ??
    We need one piece of solid of news to release the brakes here as the market will not give MGU the benefit of the doubt at all , even if they can secure 20 to 30 mil in first round of funding for Hismelt or Bio Char , as @yabo stated , some positive developments on BV would really release the breaks here i reckon .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $45.86K 3.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1234307 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 93615 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.