HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

My take is that much risk has been eliminated and much...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    My take is that much risk has been eliminated and much flexibility introduced with this deal. I can be useless at timing, but imo yesterdays announcement marks the pivot point in sentiment for HHR.

Looking at the big picture, the team positioned the company to create wealth by acquiring known but stranded gas. We needed much luck at the time.. we got it. We’re now amongst the first to monetise that luck. Doing so quickly has put us in the front of the pack to rinse and repeat. We're applying human resources to that task right now, clearly positioning ourselves for that game.

This time around luck will be less important. We're not up to RR's standard yet, but I see us progressing towards that. This time around we'll actually have the ability to allocate capital to the most deserving project, which we couldn’t do before because A) we hardly had any capital, and B) we only had one project.

If new projects are so enticing they demand capital, we'll cease all stage 1 capital demands by accepting RR’s standing offer for 20%. A fantastic offer and not exclusive. If we want to go further and generate cash for elsewhere, we'll have 20% of a fully funded project to sell.

We've given ourselves great financial wiggle room with this deal, the wiggle room needed to grab future opportunities imo
    PS Very informative posts, a great team of sleuths here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $13.78K 1.970M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 18273353 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1879539 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.