HHR 14.3% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Follow the CVN model, where a recent board change has sparked...

1. 548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Follow the CVN model, where a recent board change has sparked it? Perhaps it could be that simple! I don't know about that in HHR's case, but you would think sentiment has to change at some stage next year. As I have said before, I can't fault the project development up to this point other than perhaps the 4c capital raise as part of the farm-out, but I assume they had no other option. They have met almost all (if not all) of the front-end development milestones. No schedule or cost blowouts that I see regularly in big mining projects. I think the funding option with Rock Rose is excellent. With interest rates the way they are, we were hiding nothing, trying to borrow the money we needed to fund 40% of the capital cost on reasonable terms. Now we have, at worst, 20% of the project with very little more to spend. Imagine if we mess up one of the drill holes, which needs to be redrilled. We dont pay a cent more.
    So with $30M in the bank and debt-free cashflow about 18-24 months away, extra licenses to be issued in the not-too-distant future, plus stages 2 & 3 of the current blocks, things are looking pretty good for HHR, in my opinion. Other than drilling & reservoir uncertainties that are about as low as they can be given the prior production, the only worry I have is sovereign risk. What can the Labour Party do to hamstring O&G, particularly HHR's projects, if they win government?
    Chris Lewis and his team should be commended for getting this to where it is today. The share price does not reflect the value (as I and some others see it), but if the market always reflected fair value 100% it would be very hard to accumulate value stocks and I would have been able to invest just a little more this week at this level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $32.53K 5.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 11086175 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4404864 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.