ARU 5.41% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Dumb question.Obviously company needs funds to survive thats the...

1. 3,262 Posts.
    Dumb question.

Obviously company needs funds to survive thats the game.

At what cost?

The real question you should be asking yourself are as follows:

1) Why did I buy into this company?
    2) What do I expect to happen to my investment?
    3) At what point do I cut losses?
    4) How close do you need to get to the ground to land an aeroplane?
    5) Why am I still reading these questions when its clear I have no interest in ARU or ever holding it?

Answers
    1) You like to think you have found value, you compare it to LYC and its MC. You understand rare earths are a big deal. You tell yourself that when they get this out of the ground then its Pina Coladas on some remote beach. Unfortunately you fail to realise its a dog.

2) I expect this to mirror other rare earths MC. I'll take LYC just as an example... woah look at the difference, ARU must surely be undervalued. I also see this once went to $2 and above... surely it can go there again. If I buy now at 20 cents, then $2 is a 10 bagger (shhhh mustn't tell anyone Im the only one on to a winner here). Unfortunately you fail to realise its a dog.

3) Cut losses? You talk as if thats a chance! NO CHANCE. After all I bought at 30+ cents and began my HC spruik... sure there were many who said stay away, but they fail to realise the market conditions, the demand for rare earths, the change in management etc. Unfortunately you fail to realise its a dog PLUS will hold longer before cutting losses at an embarrassing price, in which 2 weeks after the stock will obviously fly, probably 5 bagging from your exit.

4) Think about it!

5) Real question is why are you reading the answers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $2.778M 14.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29980 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 947702 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.8¢
  Change
0.010 ( 6.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ 6175963
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.