NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Stash,I find your comments out of step with the reality that...

1. 2,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    Stash,
    I find your comments out of step with the reality that occurred with the JV partnership.
    If you remember one of our partners had their guru adviser to join the NWE team to expedite the application process ... he was lauded by some as the person who was going to move mountains and get the application approvals through in no time flat.
    The reality was that he could not.
    Therefore your assertions that Shelly was not doing her job to the maximum possible lacks credibility in my humble opinion.
    If she was not performing in an outstanding manner she would not have been made an offer she couldn't refuse and would still be our CEO.
    I think you should direct your venom towards Western Australia's politicians to get them to fix the beaurocratic mess that they have created.
    I am as frustrated as anyone at the delays and the deteriation in the share price of NWE but I at least go to the effort of identifing the impediments rather than sitting at home making unfounded allegations and casting dispersions against management who have their hands tied by powers that they have no ability to change.
    Good luck with your investments and I hope that they are very successfull and generate many multiples of your investment so that if you decide to reinvest in NWE you will have a bountiful supply of funds to push the share price into the upper stratas of value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.