NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Hi Potts,I extracted the following from TEG's quarterly...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hi Potts,

I extracted the following from TEG's quarterly Activities Report as at 31st March 2019 announced to ASX on 26/4.

A high impact, low cost work program is currently being undertaken that is aimed at progressing the Xanadu discoverythrough appraisal drilling to development and production and at identifying and developing further prospects in TP/15.

Theprogram includes:

• Undertaking the 3D seismic survey to map theXanadu structure;
    • Planning for a proposed side-track well from theXanadu-1 location; and
    • Ongoing studies over the Xanadu structure andother TP/15 prospects.

Nothing new their...

The ann also confirms:
    Approval Granted for TP/15 Xanadu Seismic P/15 Xanadu Seismic Survey.
    o The TP/15 Joint Venture was pleased to report that Norwest EnergyNL, Operator received approval of the Environmental Plan for theplanned Xanadu 3D seismic survey.

However the latter is as at 31/3 and may not take account of the latest hic up.

Once the first phase of analysis and review is complete, andall results have been merged into one comprehensivedataset, the Joint Venture will be well placed to decide uponthe best way forward in the appraisal and development ofthe Xanadu Discovery.

By the way, I spoke to Iain about three weeks ago and raised the issue of the 3D S and he said that he was confident that the amended approval would only take 3-4 days, however qualified same by preferring that I did not quote him on seismic and drilling target dates.
    Which I did not, however I do note that the 3-4 days for amended approval has turned into 3-4 weeks already.

On the brighter side, Iain stated that the hic up caused by the requirement for amended approval has not delayed the sourcing of gear required for the 3DS. Apparently all is still full steam ahead.

Not financial advice. IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.