HTG 0.00% 1.7¢ harvest technology group ltd

I believe HTG have a product. Yes the lack of liquidity and...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I believe HTG have a product.

Yes the lack of liquidity and capitalisation is certainly an issue that needs to be resolved. Hopefully this does not impede the teams ability to sell the products.

And I know we have seen and heard it all before - from an impotent Chair and his charlatan offsider. So it comes down to each of our own assessments of Illario's commitment, character and ability to turn this around.

This is another show of commitment. Why else would he take the permanent position (in another state), convince some mates to join and cough up $100k if this was all going to fall in a heap in the next few months?

He has a reasonably solid background in this space ... and experience in cleaning up companies. So I am reasonably satisfied he has the ability to turn this around.

Will it be a great company one day? Who knows, but I am prepared to bet we are on the road to recovery.

I just really want to see a funding solution..... which will hopefully follow some decent sales announcements over the next 3 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2060 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.