IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Ann: Funding Update - US$300 Million for USA Project, page-296

1. 44,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Well. ....... a very good write up on the current situation @duncenation. ....... we're in complete agreement. You received exactly the same response as I received.

IMO the BOD are negligent in their duty of disclosure by not notifying shareholders of ASX developments since the initial response to the first Query letter.

Certainly, although I do not know, ASX would have made further enquiries of IGE BOD given the lengthy yet uninformative response. We have a right to be informed.

Yes I'm very keen to see an Annual Report come out as I doubt the co. is solvent other than BOD members topping up the cash when it is about to run out.

There is no trading going on, no revenue. ........ only debts. Even the sole asset of Amsterdam is pegged as collateral to the MacWealth $10M loan and this will expire early December.

I don't believe there is any hope of this co. ever doing anything to conduct any business activity. and they keep us, as you rightly put it, in the dark and feed us nothing but BS.

cheers and welcome back @Bill Gates, Scott. (yes I am a Ratbag )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.