NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

Ann: Funding Update , page-7

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Hi Choppy

yes, most of what you said is right but one thing I can't agree that is Deceive Shareholders.

Their intention is genuine that is bring the goods but very unlucky so they have not delivered yet so the punishment again and again so the sp today, 0.1c.

Sad, disappointed, definitely, but what I can do, selling, no, I will hang in here for sure.

I just look again that funding Ann, the entitlement issue is Underwritten by Cygent capital, so it give me relief somehow for the recover of NRu because as long as NRu got funds, at least it can survive and seeking opportunity of finding Real Quality project, not like shangan..... I don't need to pop up examples of so many companies just simply issue shares to do acquisition so the sp multi baggers......

And, at this stage, we can't write off south **i, we just need lUCK.

i use to believe if we hit quality black coal, at least sp would double and the momentum had been build indeed, however, Luck was not in favour NRu, so we are where we are now.

You can't say they deceive us because management of NRu, Cygent, their Mongolia partners, whoever wanna pump NRu, all wanna see black coal
    from those holes, however, we All being let down.........

because it is 43000 acres site and others had hit good quality coal 1.5 kill metre away from NRu northern boundary, so we all hope it has similar geology there and further south, Tide could turn.

I dont wanna talk up Nru, I just wanna say something I think for NRu.

As for me, wish myself have luck as well so NRu could pull a rabbit finally so I can get my money back.

Nobody give me me a hand, so I help by myself.

All the best to those who still holding NRu.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.