SHD 0.00% 2.7¢ sherwin iron limited

Hi Hope2 About Jerry Ren - Ren began his career at the...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi Hope2

About Jerry Ren - Ren began his career at the government-controlled China Metallurgic Import Export Corporation (now Sinosteel Corporation). After leaving there in 1989, he established Minsource International Limited, a Hong Kong-based company involved in the purchase of ilmenite and titanium slag and metals and commodity trading. In 2006, Ren acquired Bawtry Carbon International Limited, a major producer of aluminium carbon in the UK.

Ren's privately held Australian Oil & Gas company holds a 75 percent stake in exploration rights covering 70 million acres, 25 percent of Australia's Northern Territory. He is worth about $ 900 million.

He talks the talk but also wals the walk if you get what I mean. Not like the majority of the other "gunners" up there.

My understanding is that there has been a falling out between Ren and Illingworth. Ren is our biggest shareholder. My fear is that Illingworth could well place this business in administration so Ren can't get control back. We all lose then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.