Ann: Funding Update, page-38

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Remaining funding via combination of;
    • Cash at Hand
    • Bank Finance
    • Rights Issue

Where has the rights issue gone ?)""

IMHO, the rights issue which was pushed forward at the time, was when the Chinese didn't held as much power and leverage as they hold upon us today.
    That's past history mate.!!!

We have let the sharks in and now we will have to learn to live with them. If we can that is.

Someone here, (we all know who), once upon a time was pushing and pushing very hard that the Chinese were our friendly shareholders...................... I now beg to differ. Or better still, for that poster to come out now and prove me/us wrong.

Besides, who on earth would think that there would be any other Financial Institution willing to go into bed with CDU with so many Chinese in bed already, and with control of which side of the bed they want to sleep in.???

Finally, as we are back trading, how is every long term holder faring now.??

Has anyone decided to dump and move on to greener pastures, (based on the course of trading the other day, someone must have), and what about the ones that borrowed money to use as leverage.?? For the sake of them, I hope that everything worked out fine for them all.

Nothing worse than having to look down the barrel of a gun. I should know...being there and done that myself.

dyor!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.