AMI 2.94% 17.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: Funding Update, page-56

1. 15,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1342
    Probably because in myexperience, the process is the judge will hear all the evedence. The take it and ask whether the parties will come to and agreement having made their cases fully. Have a pause to consider it . That pause may take a day or more. At thet point they will probably go into a pause. The judge will then call them back and hand down the decision. I don't think he wil just hear them and make a decision on one day.
    Then again my experience of these commercial disputes decided by a judge is limited.
    Note too that the decision would be subject to appeal decided by a higher court and a panel of judges based on the parties acceptance of the outcome of the judges reasons for his/her decision (based on the points of law).
    I'm a little surprised the co. Hast told us who the judge is. Thought the judge and trial date can be changed on short notice.
    One last point the reason a judge is used rather then a jury is because of their experience in commercial cases. I've found them to be very knowlegeable a sharp as a tack. Far cry from the sensationalist rubbish we read in the press. In regard to my view on the outcome I still say ' we don't know what we don't know' it will be teased out in arguments. There's likely to be persons more experienced in litigation than I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $296.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $796.5K 4.693M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 951177 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 127016 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.