CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Oh, that is really good, sb1. Brilliant. So, over the last...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 30,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Oh, that is really good, sb1. Brilliant.

So, over the last eighteen months alimak has posted four (FOUR) times on IDC. Twice his sentiment was "Hold", and twice "none".

Here are his posts:

"Where have you got this from Askari?"

"Thanks"

"My hope is that it is an existing shareholder that is stumping up the 500k. Will be keeping an eye on substantial holdings announcements.

In saying that, the entity that appears to be leaving the register is a worry.
    Are they cutting their losses?
    Should I follow?

Wish there was a sentiment of NFI lol" and

"or when the lights go out"

Going back another six months (to your two year timeframe) there are another four posts, all with a LT buy sentiment:

"also need to factor in the contractor is a significant shareholder, so actual price per metre is anyones guess. 775m plus 40+m of stockpiles should take less than 6 months"

"waiting"

"Hi Scanno,

would you know Westgolds market cap "way back when"" and

"would love to see the share price at $20+ but I feel that you may be overly optimistic hotdogrob.

With around a billion shares on issue, that would mean a market cap of $20 billion (or about 2 1/2 times what NCM currently is)"

I mean, he really is heavily ramping there, isn't he? Can you actually SEE a SINGLE ramp? Compared to many of the posters on CDU for whom eight blatant ramps before breakfast was the norm, rather than eight neutral or negative posts in two years?

The problem with most of the rampers in CDU IMO is that they never did their research properly. By your last post, sb1, you've just accentuated that opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.