CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Funding Update, page-45

1. 46,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8746
    Oz- My hypothesis on this can be put down to Group think - where to be part of the group is to belong !! -when things were going good post GFC leading up to the AGM in 2009 when CDU was powering above $6 in excitement of the release of the much anticipated JORC upgrade that was not only going to vindicate the ASX downgraded 2006 resource estimate it was going to blow it out the water.

To be left in the group and to see what has transpired to the S/P over the last 6 years takes on a different role no longer are you sharing the warm and fuzzy ride to riches , you are collectively hunkering down for support within group- this can be a good thing if there are legitimate reasons and rationale why the group is right and the market is wrong - But heres where it get financialy dangerous- When a group member raises a rational something is NQR topic and gives an opinion of the most obvious reasons for what is happening to the company and to the share price.

The rest of the group turns on the detractor and counters with conspiracy theories - nefarious plots are raised as being alternate reasons as the why the S/P is tanking - Over time the group can convince the naysayer that the least likely reason for what is happening is now fact !! and all will be well - The naysayer now starts to feel a little more secure and succumbs once again to the group think position -

At this point self doubt creeps in and any form of rationale thought process is pushed to dark recesses of the brain and is replaced by the warm and fuzzy feeling and camaraderie of knowing we are all in this together and we will ultimately be proved right - dont listen to or read the hot copper threads as they are full of shorters and paid posters for groups that seek to steal away your shares and take over the company

Only problem is these "Men In Black" have changed hats over the years - first it was touted on H/C that it was Xstrata , then it was M & G who hid their final 12m shares in an off market cross and now of course its the 3 Amigos.

Many touted here ( including me ) after O.W and NAAIL initially got on board that what is currently happening would be the most likely end game - Management reassured the Mums and Dads the Chinese groups were all independent and this situation would never happen - Well it did happen and on my numbers the collective Chinese holding is well above the 34% revealed in the acting in concert notice - Nev has linked infinitus to the 2013 placement so if he is correct then add another 7% there then all the stock held by Shinefly shipping and other Chinese contra shares issued for cabling etc and you are getting up towards the magic 50% number.

Group Think !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.