RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Rob I agree with your post 100 %. The world has turned its back...

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Rob I agree with your post 100 %. The world has turned its back on coal and coal companies IMO, the world we live in now .....wants be seen green not BLACK AS IN COAL!

I'm gutted for this to happen to our investments in CDS/RES....Can we see the sp of RES going back towards 50c-$1......Not in my life time unfortunately

Can we see all see a turnaround in the sp of RES....maybe some movement up, but not what we all have put into this company!!

The world is now looking at renewable energy......coal is dead IMO.

Look at what has been happened in China with its coal mining industry, they have been closing down coal mines all around Chine. What has been happened with the coal industry in Australia?? coal mine shutting down in Qld and NSW.....being sold off for next to nothing!!

Rob I haven"t gone to ground.....I have moved on from RES, things change in your life, you move on from what it was once was.

Did I believe in CDS/RES.....Yes I did......Do I believe in RES now........NO!!

Let's see what this new management in RES delivers to it's shareholders!

FP, just cracked a great bottle of red....drinking to us all that have been a very looooong ducking ride in this company!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.