RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

"At the same time, Resgen announced that Rob Lowe’s appointment...

1. 2,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    "At the same time, Resgen announced that Rob Lowe’s appointment as CEO, on a minimum two-year contract, has been approved. Lowe, who had been serving as interim CEO since November, will receive a total fixed remuneration of AUD$800 000. He may also earn a maximum of 50% of fixed remuneration through a bonus scheme. According to the firm, the bonus is subject to key performance indicators such as the conclusion of a debt funding agreement, the start of construction at Boikarabelo by the end of the third quarter of this year, and Resgen’s share price performance.
    In a recent interview with Mineweb, Lowe said credit-approved term sheets are expected to be finalised by August, followed by the closure of a funding deal shortly thereafter. He added that first coal production from the mine is expected in late 2018."

If he can hit those KPI's............I'm more than happy for him to get his $800 plus another $400 (50%). (asuming he doesn't screw LT'ers at the same time).

Lets all hope he's worth the money. If not....well, we are back where we were...screwed with little future.

Thanks for the article link Noddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.