MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

1) I have told you my average is 0.38, how I got there is a long...

1. 1,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    1) I have told you my average is 0.38, how I got there is a long story with a plethora of trades, too many in fact for me to bother to explain. Not sure how you can comment on my trading history because you have zero information on it!

2) I have been trading long enough to understand that exuberance, FOMO, day traders and shorting drive shares into overbought territory. As a trader I love these situations because it creates liquidity and money making opportunities for even a cautious trader like myself.

3) I am primarily a trader but I keep my skin in small cap companies that I consider have multi bag potential. You never really know when the big announcement comes that will drive the SP to very a high level instantly. MNS is in this category for me.

4) As far as posting positively to be honest there hasn't been a lot to be excited about since it reached $1.12. A paper loss of 66% probably confirms that.

5) I am a realist who calls it as I see it and never get married to a stock like a lot of punters seem to do and they are the ones who cannot see both sides of the story, only wanting to listen to good news stories. Some of them were probably still buying circa $1.12.

6) Have I chosen well? Time will tell.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.