AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Funding Update, page-109

1. 3,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Krum
    Thats an outstanding post.

From another counter point of view to maybe balance that a fraction.

As a shareholder and having heaps of associates involved as well.

That point you bring up has been flogged to death on these forums as Piast said.

The way i saw it

Was really as i expected Kolosori to be ours.

All of the Md and associated costs you and others rightly talk about,would have faded into insignificance had Kolosori been secured by these agreements we had with the landholders and Ryans supposed water tight relationship with them.

These relationships may well have been true.

Which to me ,justified all the above.

In hindsight now.

My question is this.

How much and for how long had this relationship broken down?

I believe it did exist.So i fully supported the remuneration and the expendature with the future revenue firmly what i thought was the forseable futrue.

When,why and how did these relationships breakdown??

This is my point!

I believe it was long before Tovosia,but that said ,im not closed minded on the subject,and it is relevant because as a shareholder of a public company,i have a right to have been told the truth of the matter when it happened. , not 6mths later or there abouts,also understanding we are dealing in 3rd world gov situation,so of course everything is not black and white as you would expect.

So if he was blindsided,i will continue to support him,if he wasnt and continued to say landholders are good ,when they were not.

This is my question,and my bias now for the 1st time is i wasnt told the truth,but im open to change my mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.