WKT 5.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

There are some people that may have seen this recent...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    There are some people that may have seen this recent announcement as negative, I see this news positively. If you dissect parts of that announcement.

'WKT currently conducting an international funding process through Paretos Securities to raise US$40m to fund the development of the Lindi Jumbo Project'

1st - International Funding - this is travelling across a number of jurisdictions (it was always going to take time) BE PATIENT!!!
    2nd - Paretos Securities - there reputation is very extensive and very credible. They pioneered the Nordic Bond Market. Do some research on them, you will clearly see the performances of there funds, it is quite incredible.

So the question is why would Paretos want to do business with WKT, Paretos have invested energy and time, most importantly money and their credibility. I am backing Paretos and WKT all the way.

'In addition the company has received alternate funding proposals which are currently being assessed'

Does that mean there are further options and better funding deals on the table for WKT.

In my conclusion, the project has not changed we still have a robust business strategy. Yes it will take some more time, but this is where the Savvy investors pick up shares at INCREDIBLY discounted prices.

Who would you back Paretos or individuals posting doom and gloom????

I know who I would

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $21.28K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 661651 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 190070 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.