VR8 3.77% 5.5¢ vanadium resources limited

Some important statements for those punters here in VR8:1....

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Some important statements for those punters here in VR8:

1. “Vanadium remains a steel-driven market, and that fact will not change in 2021",
    it is worth remembering that investors should pay attention to global crude steel production, and especially Chinese rebar production.
    2. A key catalyst to watch out for is the battery segment, as vanadium has high potential in energy storage. “Vanadium redox batteries (VRFBs) saw a regain of interest with low vanadium prices,”
    3. Roskill’s base-case scenario is looking at a return to “normal” gradually happening in Q2 2021 and accelerating in H2 2021 with a resynchronization of the global economy.
    4. More directly, stimulating the European and North American industrial production bases would have a substantial effect on vanadium demand due to the relatively high vanadium intensity in both of these large markets.
    5. Greener stimulus packages will likely have some potential demand for vanadium batteries in stationary storage applications.

So all punters here should have in mind the $2 b stimulus package from new US president Biden. Imho the tide for vanadium is turning, slowly but steadily.

By the way, Bushveld is my biggest vanadium play and I am happy on that recovery to bring me back now into the green again, whereas VR8 (my second Vanadium play) lags a lot behind. My first footstep here was a lot higher, but I topped up some in 2019 at 5c and a greater parcel in dec 2020 at 3c.

Why do I think, the tide is turning ?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2799/2799922-acbdcbeb80d0f050e9bec8fd76de3d14.jpg

If you look at the 1 year chart, there was heavy volume on the lowest peak in april and now
    the highest volume on the upper peak in dec 2020. For me, this is an indication, that the tide has turned.
    So, all punters here should enjoy the coming ride in 2021 and let the panic begin, to get me also back again into green within the green energy sector smile.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $30.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 4.6¢ $8.172K 155.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11315 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 244522 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.