CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Ann: Fundraising Announcement , page-40

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    ozblue, obviously something is wrong. Clearly. But I view things a bit differently.

The landscape continues to change in Europe. 5 years ago there were no smart meters. 5 years ago the high speed internet was not there nor the software to control the units.

PEM fuel cells were able to be cycled but have pooor electrical efficiency vs the high electrical efficiency of SOFC that dont like cycling. The new breed of SOFC are far better at cycling and the only thing they continue to not like is cold starts. So once on you cant turn off. But you can now cycle them.

So there are many other aspects to consider why were are where we are. Not makign excuses, but trying to see if there is sound reasoning for why we are where we are.Part circumstance, part failure...or complete failure? Ones holding will likely tell the tale of your comfort with that question.

There is stil a risk that this is novel technology that will remain a curiosity. For me that is a low risk. The biggest risk is does CFU have enough years socring runs and have enough cash to partner with players and roll out volume. The fact that we haev largely got our 4million run hours of real, installed commercial units whilst other shave less hours on test units.... all of our own back with some funding for trials from EON gives me heart that pssible partners have 3-8 year relationships with CFU and when the time comes to pay fr units that period of consultation will mean the two parties can work together for mutual benefit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.