CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

re: Ann: Fundraising for working capital and ... I am with you...

1. 824 Posts.
    re: Ann: Fundraising for working capital and ... I am with you Primo, I can't see anything that justifies putting more into this at all. And there in lies the company's problem. The pre xmas raising was disappointing and this shapes as being equally underwhelmed.

The only way I see them raising this money in a rights issue is by announcing something specific in terms of the company between now and the close. General market announcements like the UK govts decision it increase the FIT are great for those who can generate sales. Based on what we have been told to date that is merely a hope on CFUs part.

THough if I understand it correctly, the UK FIT will pay punters more than it cost to produce a kw of electricity using a Bluegen (ignoring depreciation expenses). Not sure what the case is with a whispergen.

Its a sad reality, but it all boils down the "Show me the money" syndrome. I have shown and given them my money for long enough. Time to return serve!

Mojo CFU isnt the same as Ford, cfu's plants are offshore - driven there due to a lack of commitment to climate change (kyoto) by government. The sad irony is that we are know an earlier mover in the climate space. Though with today's $A it is a blessing that these units aren't made here.

Here is hoping that the company has a huge deal up its sleeve that will be announced early August to drive uptake in the rights issue. I am not holding my breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.