CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Ann: Fundraising for working capital and to maint, page-13

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: Fundraising for working capital and ... @Archaeo "... we are the only realistic choice in town"

Of late I have found some of your posts driven by emotion rather than facts. I always try and remember that any words I post on this forum may influence another members views one way or another so I try to ensure my comments can be substantiated.

SO, with that said...how can you say CFU are the only realistic choice in town? There are three other systems,which I understand are far more readily available in the UK. CFU talk about the +600 units but we have sold but we have installed less then 1/3 of them.

So before we can get too carried away about supplying volume into the UK it stands to reason that we need to fill the 400 odd units that we already have orders for. Last quarter we were able to fill about 65 units...so we will be doing really well if we were able to fill all remaining orders by the end of the year....I dont see how we are going to get any meaningful slice of the first 30,000units in the UK by the end of the year.

So I am a little unsure how you can say we are the only realistic choice...I see several reasons why we would be the last choice.

I also disagree with Germany wanting as many as we can give them in the medium term. Germany is still toe in water with regards to how the de-centralise power is going to work. They are pushing ahead, CFU are involved and well positioned, but I don't see orders exceeding double figures for the remainder of the year. And not significant (>1,000 units)company making until mid-late 2014. I think CFU will hope to do a total qty of around 1,000 units next year...I hope its more but I am not as confident as I was in mid 2011.

CFU themselves have hinted that not much is happening in the UK by stating that they are looking to Germany ..."We believe the sales outlook for the coming financial year is positive, particularly in Germany."

At start of the year I thought we may have hit 6c. I am now worried about 4.5c But if I don't buy now at 6c and the CR is a fail then I am not exactly helping the company achieve its plans or help the perception of their strength by the market

My head tells me to run, my heart says when you cant see a way out then the only thing to do is get in deeper. Sentiment and no cash rules their SP at the moment and they can be the most amazing company in the world...but reality is they may not be around at the end of the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.