CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Ann: Fundraising for working capital and to maint, page-20

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    re: Ann: Fundraising for working capital and ... CFU are a Wopping company in the making. The share price at the moment is a steal! Maybe an all time low...so Im going to buy more...he heh.

Why? CFU have done everything right. They have told us that they need cash to expand (ie manufacture more units which they have fwd orders on); thats very honest news as far as I'm concerned.

Second;
    Distributed power generation is the way of the future; unless of course someone comes up with a way of generating energy-electricity from an element which is abundant; and thats not going to happen any time soon.

Third:
    Gas will last us "FOREVER" more than your lifetime and your children's lifetime,and their children's lifetime.

Come on folks ...dont you get it ;GAS!!! is abundant on our planet; its clean and green!!!

I'm blown away that the GREEN party hasn't grabbed this concept..they are so focussed on renewables!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF wankers!!!!!!!!!! GEE MIGHT GET MYSELF BANNED.

Fouth:
    CSIRO- great organisation; they invented blue tooth; they invented CFU.

Hang in there guys...remember it took 7 years after the fax machine was invented (by CSIRO) for the market to accept it.

Sonid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.