IGE 0.00% 13.0¢ integrated green energy solutions ltd

Ann: Funds Availability Update, page-52

1. 10,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    The last traded price means nothing today. As I have said, many in here if you are to believe what they say, loudly proclaim that the shares are worth nothing now..... zilch!

My offer was for all of those complaining holders in here who prophesied imminent administration, total loss of share value and many years of waiting before being able to crystalise their capital losses. By bundling their shares together with a broker and selling the whole lot to me @ .1c each in an off market transfer.They would then be able to utilise this capital loss immediately.

Should at any moment administration rear its ugly head however, then of course my offer is withdrawn immediately. That is the risk. I made the initial offer a while ago to try and stop the constant 'woe betide me', wailing and gnashing of teeth in here. To my utter amazement I found that their words were louder than their actions. They obviously didn't mean a single word they said because not one downer to this point has offered a single share.

If you want more for your parcel you could try and do an off market transfer with someone else by posting your number of shares on offer and your asking price. Good luck with that one though. From market sentiment in here, 5c would seem to be way above perceived shareholder value, in here at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.