ADG 0.00% 0.6¢ adelong gold limited

@LizzyBee my comments are realistic. I'd say it's your...

1. 1,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    @LizzyBee my comments are realistic. I'd say it's your up-ramping that's far from factual. A couple of examples are below....

• "This makes DDD so dirt cheap atm by any applied metrics, "it's a bargain sure thing in very short time by any comparisons among Small Caps."

• "Open cut low cost mining also looks likely as well as underground will also ensure a highly positive cost/profit ratio, it has all facilities on it's doorstep and it's established, only expansion and upgrade and it will be producing."

What gives you the impression that open-cut mining is low cost? As far as I can see (in the announcement dated 07/04/21) the proposed open-cut pit design has a waste-to-ore stripping ratio of 11:1. That's a lot of dirt to move to get to the ore & the overburden will need to be dust mitigated due to the stringent EPA requirements on acceptable dust levels for the Adelong site.

There's a lot of planning / execution complexity involved in sustaining an open-pit operation or an underground operation & you're just assuming that a combination of both "will also ensure a highly positive cost profit ratio". The costs involved in underground mine rehabilitation & development often turn out to be much higher than expected.

I'd say at this early stage of the DDD journey, there are two expressions that characterize the project...

"Don't count your chickens before they hatch"
    "There's many a slip 'twixt the cup & the lip".

Suggest your do more research @LizzyBee for a clearer understanding of what's involved in an open-pit and / or underground mining operation.
    Last edited by GravityWaves: 22/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.708M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $15.10K 2.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 9352984 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5662218 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.