MFG 2.78% $10.73 magellan financial group limited

So firstly shorting is a very risky game and I stopped doing it...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    So firstly shorting is a very risky game and I stopped doing it during the GFC, no matter how blindingly obvious the opportunity seems, I would never do it again even if it was a guarantee. The stress of managing and resisting the temptation of playing in a CFD account is something I would never do again and encourage people to also not dabble in.

Secondly freedom of speech entitles me to have bearish views on companies - bullish and bearish views are what makes a market. By your inferences, people should have a "Chinese Communist Party" mentality and speak good of a stock. What is the point of that? If you didn't have bearish views from the likes of me, then what you're basically saying is you don't like it when people think your idea is bad. Maybe you should think on that and the decisions you chose to ignore my warning posts and invest in Magellan. If you had seen my posts and the thesis around why it would keep going down, you wouldn't be in the situation you're in now.

Thirdly you clearly don't know what you're talking about. I bought MQG bigtime during the COVID crash at $80 and then announced in that group I was selling it at $180 - this was the best trade I ever made and it gave me a deposit for another house. I would also talk about my big wins in Costco, Google, Microsoft which I bought during the COVID recovery and sold before the NASDAQ collapsed, but we don't have international stock groups on this forum. My only loss in the last 3 years was on Nanosonics (50%) but luckily I invested a very small amount in that.

By virtue of you telling me nobody cares about what I post, then the same applies to you. Why are you still posting? (You're welcome, by the way.)

Last edited by SaltyInvestor: 09/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.73
Change
0.290(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.939B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.53 $10.96 $10.51 $17.49M 1.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2000 $10.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.73 1667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.