PTM 1.43% $1.07 platinum asset management limited

If Andrew turns things around then people will like him again,...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    If Andrew turns things around then people will like him again, maybe not so much as Kerr but that's fine - and Andrew doesn't have to change anything if they benefit from their hedges soon then inflows will return.

Why wasn't Bianca talking to Julian McCormack and reducing the net exposure of the biotech fund during the 2021 everything bubble?
    He was out there talking to lots of podcasts about it, while I guess she was knee deep in the specifics of the companies which is fine.

https://www.podcasts.nz/julian-mccormack-ep-160-know-the-ledge/

There's the potential here that the whole could be much greater than the sum of the parts and I think that's part of Kerr's frustration with Andrew.
    Kerr owns 20% of the company and under the takeovers act he cannot talk to other shareholders to control the company.

Let's be serious though he's still very influential he just doesn't want to be sucked back into the day to day at Platinum. As others have said the public spat is remarkable.

Sorry to hear all the people who lost money on PTM stock, the stock doesn't know that you own it and your friends still like you You can always stop looking at the price it doesn't have any meaning in and of itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.015(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $620.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.06 $1.10 $1.06 $1.973M 1.843M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 45051 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.