PTM 1.40% $1.06 platinum asset management limited

Well we now know FUM after hours - can PTM pull themselves out...

1. 6,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    Well we now know FUM after hours - can PTM pull themselves out of a Lifestyle company for those on the payroll & get things together to take shareholders somewhat back to better times!?

When some have been in the JOB for a long period, being rewarded somewhat above the average PAYE person, do they lose their MOJO?, once gone can it be regained?

The future appears to have AI taking greater roles in driving market performance, combined with BOTs which I expect AI will help drive their actions - will old world businesses like I suspect PTM may be considered?, will they be up to reinvigorating their decision making for the times?

PTM have peaked twice above $8 in the past 9 years!!! What a shadow of its former self we have today!

May PTM's MOJO return once again!!!! May PTM join the movers & shakers that are soaking large whacks of FUNDs, charging lower fees & providing greater returns!

Has this knife found its trend close to its Nemesis? approx. 90% down! & about to re-awaken in new clothing!?

Can it shake what now appears to be a lifestyle company? How many lifestyles have been impacted by loyal supporters?

Somewhat disenchanted at present!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
-0.015(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $614.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.06 $1.07 $1.05 $2.774M 2.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 135694 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 42452 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.