PAC 2.59% $11.08 pacific current group limited

Hi Lost Thanks for drilling down into the numbers. I hope you...

1. 678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Hi Lost

Thanks for drilling down into the numbers. I hope you are rewarded for all your efforts. You are certainly filling an unmet need for analytical information for the rest of us PAC followers. I like the fact that you are prepared to put your neck on the line in terms of eps and dividends.

As a very longterm holder of PAC and its predecessor TRG, I hope you are close to the mark. My expectations are similar to Gregfloorworld's. Rest assured there will be no criticism from me if the complexity of PAC accounts trump us again - would rather have your commentary than none, anyday.

My reading of information flow is that the SPAC market has been a huge gravy train for merchant banks in USA. We should be gaining some of the windfalls through Victory Park but not sure when it will hit the PAC accounts. I understand that PAC has difficulty in getting all the financial information together to meet the 31st August deadline, hence the often tardy release of their figures. It also makes it difficult for them to provide any guidance in the run up to the annual results.

I think there is good news coming - just not sure when.

Cheers Westwind

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.08
Change
0.280(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $571.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.77 $11.08 $10.75 $428.9K 39.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 363 $11.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.11 112 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.