PTM 1.60% 95.0¢ platinum asset management limited

There is no question the market is in a secular move to cheaper...

1. 1,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2061
    There is no question the market is in a secular move to cheaper ETFs. My personal view is indices will disappoint over the next 3 - 5 years and active managment will be back in favour. Naturally, I could be wrong, but this has all happened before, I am old enough to have been there and made a couple of bob, from the "paradimn shift" mob that called managers dinosuars.

I happened to buy LNK profresssively in very large amounts below $1.50 after buying too soon, as you say. I averaged down my price to well under $2 (just as I have done with PTM) . I guess if I didn't buy I could have taken a hit, but back of the envelope calcs that occupy the minds of all value investors simply means the cheaper the price, the lower the risk in buying. Vultures don't wait for the flesh to rot before they attack.

Victory swiftly delivered from the jaws of defeat does not happen by watching the world go by. My motto, like that of RDB (of AFL fame ) is facta non verba.

If I lose by buying truck load of PTM around current prices, so be it. If I don't it will just be another knotch on a well worn belt that has delivered much satisfaction in many ways.

Each to their own. I am not advising anyone to do anything. Just shedding a little light on my own PTM strategy and deploying some of the unbelievable uranium profits taken just 2 or 3 days ago, before today's "what happened" 10% -15% correction.

In life, there are those that make things happen, those that watch things happen and those that simply ask "what happened".

I know which one I aspire to be.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.015(1.60%)
Mkt cap ! $554.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.3¢ 94.0¢ $624.6K 656.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 19449 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 28811 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.