MFG 0.21% $9.49 magellan financial group limited

it’s clearly factored in , I’ve banged on about that enough...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    it’s clearly factored in , I’ve banged on about that enough
    power is a strange game , pride has been kicked in at the top
    then you got the young crew working at mfg knowing if they move on their name is linked to the current story too . The top can retire but will rise to challenge, it’s their world they love that game
    the young team know they get this back to record highs they become kings in the hedge world game . Plenty to play for I’m backing that team of proven success.

covid , then world gov went easy money before crisis was even close to done , hence hedge funds and all of us got caught in 100 year thinking sell ........... problem was gov went to diff play book ..... print like never seen before, market worked out quick that this time we boom in crisis,that’s complete opposite to history that’s advantage retail smaller holdings easy to change , hedge funds etc not that easy when you all want that snow ball going one direction.

this report season starts now on dow , three months time I see world in clear direction and markets and assets will roll forward again , then blink and 2022 will look very cheap in hindsight.

retail had 2 good years up till 2022, this year the big boys are fighting back with moves knocking retail stone cold KO

smart team mfg , smarter then HC .... smarter then retail
    transfer of wealth goes into new direction it starts this report season after worst dow 6 months in 52 years .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.