MFG 1.28% $8.51 magellan financial group limited

Hi Plague, the two tables illustrate what happened to the...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hi Plague, the two tables illustrate what happened to the markets.
    The past is past MFG can’t do anything about the artificial incident to the market now. What it has to do is to compete again perform well.
    The monthly numbers I gave in my previous post shows how that underperformance has been reduced gradually. The trend is definitely getting better.
    If you look at the markets all over, it is at very high multiples. The economy too which had stimulus boost gradually world over coming back to normal rate of increases. In this environment without that free stimulus it is going to be very difficult show those growth rates indexes enjoyed. It is going to be certain selective stocks which will show growth. Difference between these stocks and the rest is not going to be much different like what we experienced during Covid stimulus boost.
    MFG by selecting FAANG,SAP which are high growth and extremely profitable companies with technology and market advantages for at least next 7 to 10 years. Mcd,visa,Starbucks , yummy etc are companies always show growth over long periods, but at subdued rates. The other utilities will be safe and sound with slow growth. As tapering and interest rates start moving up remember there will be lot of these high flying companies struggling big time. Look at the Chinese construction companies which has been staved of that cash stimulus. The new normal environment is not easy without that government stimulus.
    In my opinion those monthly number table shows it has moved to low growth environment the businesses are expecting.
    VT index has hardly moved from early September to now cumulatively.
    According to my calculations in November MGOC has out performed index marginally and month to date in December too. We will see when the actual numbers are out.
    There won’t be much other places to put your money when the conditions I outline takes place over next to 6 to 12 months when tapering will be fully completed and Central banks are ready to increase rates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.51
Change
-0.110(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.538B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.55 $8.61 $8.48 $3.234M 379.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2083 $8.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.53 4645 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$8.50
  Change
-0.110 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
$8.54 $8.61 $8.49 66971
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.