MFG 0.83% $8.36 magellan financial group limited

Well at least retards never caused a worldwide panic like the...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Well at least retards never caused a worldwide panic like the two nobel prize winners Robert Merton and Myron Scholes did with LTCM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-Term_Capital_Management

The nobel prize may be a little overrated where markets are concerned.

There's people who look at this as deep value, and in a much better situation than Gamestop was in. Who knows, they might be right. You wouldn't want egg on your face like Melvin Capital did. In a way, contrarian investors are people with the balls to go against the market sentiment and you got to give them the props for taking the risk.

I don't think anyone needs to dominate others in this forum to prove their point or project their dominance. A year ago we were told fossil fuel is dead and will be phased out in a decade. I laughed and ploughed all my money in. Boy am I rich now and while I have got nothing to prove, I rely on testosterone driven overconfident chaps to provide me with some entertainment while I move my capital around and wait for market signals.

Time will tell with this trade like it always has. No overconfident fool or an enlightened retard can change the market by spewing their opinions here. *Not referring to you*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.36
Change
-0.070(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.511B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.44 $8.44 $8.24 $12.59M 1.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8816 $8.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.36 1686 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.