LOM 9.52% 3.8¢ lucapa diamond company limited

JD. When you have stated on multiple occasions that you WANT the...

1. 7,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    JD. When you have stated on multiple occasions that you WANT the share price to dive so that you can load up ....TRUE

then come out with post after post about how we are on life support....FALSE

or 5 years away from turning a profit if ever....FALSE

yes I do believe we need to take your statements with a grain of salt....FAIR ENOUGH

And it's funny how the downrampers always claim that posts on HC don't affect share price
    after getting called out on downramping.....I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON THE POST

Lots of people watch this site to gather info on their investments....TRUE

Somebody who is relatively new to LOM and is a bit worried about a little price fluctuation might be just spooked enough to sell.... THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD THING

If HC posts don't change any shareholder's minds, then why do the downrampers always say they are only posting to counteract the overly positive posts?....BALANCE

You can't have your cake and eat it too.... THAT'S JUST A MEANINGLESS CLICHE

So it's OK to say LOM is going great guns etc., but not OK to suggest otherwise.
    Is that it? Look at the SP. That is the bottom line here. A 54c to 24c unabated decline since BOD qualified their performance issue in October 2016. Short of finding the Holy Grail things look stuffed. How are we going to get back over 30c never mind 50c?
    I'll buy more when it hits rock bottom to give myself every chance of turning around my current batch. I will average down from my 51c mistake, and hope it will come good eventually.
    (over the last five years my LOM is roughly at break even, thanks to selling out about 95% at 54c)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.004(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $11.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $26.23K 658.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67166 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 131794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.