BNO 0.00% 1.0¢ bionomics limited

Ann: Further Analysis of Phase 2 PTSD Trial Results Presentation, page-17

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    The company has a lot of work to do to "reinvigorate" the PTSD opportunity. That doesn't mean it is dead in the water but convincing people to take a second look on the basis of circulating concentrations and dosages isn't straightforward. It can be done and it takes a lot of work to get it done. That means it won't be fast. But, it is possible. I guess that's why the market might be pumped up by the "second bite of the cherry" announcement. I'm happy they have done the further analysis (plenty of times before this trials have failed to meet a primary endpoint but have shown an effect upon deeper analysis). I'm happy there might be an effect. I'm happy the market cap has lifted. I'll patiently wait to see what it means for BNO and its prospects. If the analysis shows there is something worth pursuing, someone closer to all of this will be well-placed to decide the best way forward from here (and they'll be in a much better position to decide that than I am). It'll be worth watching how this plays out. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.