LRS 0.00% 17.5¢ latin resources limited

So does this mean we should be expecting these tomorrow ? I am a...

1. 19 Posts.
    So does this mean we should be expecting these tomorrow ?

I am a little sick and tired of all the delays, I initially first bought in September when drilling was supposedly soon to start since then we have experienced nothing but delays to everything from approvals to drilling to results analysis still waiting on due diligence to commence in Ansotana which was supposed to happen around October. Additionally almost no updates about there intentions for Mineral sands and little to no information about the copper jv.

In my time holding LRS I missed several opportunities to sell at a profit sadly today I have decided to get out now taking pretty substantial loss.

In my opinion deliberately pumping the share price prior to expiration of the oppies has done significant damage to the share price by attracting a large portion of day traders that where happy to dump it and move on causing this unstoppable slide downwards. The average results from the first pass drilling have then caused the selling to spiral out of control.
    I wish that CG would have withheld the announcement of cobalt tenements at the time which would have least given them something to release now to hopefully attract new interest since at there moment there is just no interest the sell side atm is absolutely stacked and there is little demand to buy even at these levels.

All the best to those have decided to stick with it, I will be keeping a close eye on what happens next with LRS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $489.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.743M 10.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 725972 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 212595 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.